On-Site Massage in Birmingham with RM Massage Therapies
On-Site Massage is a convenient and invigorating form of Massage. It is especially suited for the workplace as it is an excellent way to ease stress and release tension quickly, leaving the recipient feeling energised and more alert. Various techniques are used to release tension from the muscles and pressure points of the individual’s back, neck shoulders, head, arms and hands.
Cost: just £10 for 15 minutes seated massage.
On-Site Seated Massage may help to alleviate many of the symptoms associated with stress. Some of the most common symptoms include headaches and low energy levels. Tight neck and shoulder muscles restrict the flow of blood to the brain, resulting in poor oxygen supply, which in turn leads to decreased levels of alertness and productivity. During this treatment the client will remain fully clothed.
Benefits of On-Site Seated Massage for the individual may include:
- Relieves muscle tension
- Improves circulation
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves focus and concentration
- Induces a state of energised relaxation
- Relieves tension headaches
- Increased energy
- Strengthens the immune system
- Creates a sense of well-being
Some of the the benefits of Seated Massage for the working environment:
- Eases tense, aching muscles & may help prevent RSI
- Promotes feeling of well-being & reduces stress levels, creating a healthier working environment
- Enhances focus and concentration, increasing productivity
- Relaxing individuals by releasing tension from muscles, fostering more relaxed working environment
- Increasing morale
- Happier and more productive working environment
- Reduce absence from work
- Encourage potential employees by including well-being treatments as part of your benefits package
If you require an on-site massage in Birmingham City (the Jewellery Quarter), Moseley, Harborne or Knowle (Solihull), please don't hesitate to contact me.